The worst mistakes to avoid and ideas of looks to enjoy the event to its fullest!
I have tested a lot of different looks for music festivals and today I give you my favorites and especially the most practical ones!
In general, here are the clothes and looks that are to be avoided:
- Jumpsuits, long pants or long skirts lying on the floor. Why ? After testing the toilet at 3am, you’ll thank me. 😉
- Pants, white skirts – if you want to sit on the lawn! Or bring a small jacket or sarong to sit on.
- Heels: it seems obvious, but it’s always better to specify it. Festivals often have a lawn and your heels could end up badly!
- Avoid sandals or opt for platforms. It’s never nice to have someone stepping on your toes in the middle of our favorite song.
The outfits and accessories to have absolutely:
- Sunglasses, if like me you like to arrive in the afternoon, it will allow you to enjoy the concert and see the group with the sunset that warms your face.
- A sarong: super practical if you like to take small breaks during the evening, we spread the sarong on the grass and it avoids us to have the morning dew stuck to the legs or the grass that scratches!
- The boots: according to the festival you have chosen and the weather forecast, we advise you to plan the rain boots and the poncho (for example the festivals of Brittany and Normandy).
- If the festival you chose is in the South in full August, go for the hat and sunscreen! It is better to avoid any risk of sunstroke.
- A denim jacket, a kimono or whatever: make sure you have a matching piece to your outfit. It will allow you to hold until the last concerts without dying of cold.
You can choose a pretty cotton with english embroidery top that you can easily match with a denim skirt or shorts. The small detail: a wicker bag to store all your accessories.
The other option is the pretty Boho dress, paired with a denim jacket and you’ll have the perfect look. As mentioned above, opt for the short version of the dress.
For an Urban look you can play with clothes that you would wear in everyday life: a little floral dress, a black leather jacket and ankle boots or a tailored jacket, denim shorts, crop top and rain boots. Open your dressing room and have fun with the associations.
Practical look that fits perfectly to a music festival: high-waisted denim shorts, crop top, black boots, all with a small leather backpack, which allows you to store all your accessories.
Indulge yourself, you can opt for flower crowns if you chose a rather bohemian style, a fringed bag for a cowboy style or trendy sunglasses.
You can also play with your makeup by drawing patterns around the eyes, using fake tattoos, and so on.
@all: festivals planned this summer? What outfit will you wear?